Holland America Princess Westmark Inn Skagway
Holland America Princess Westmark Inn Skagway is a seasonal hotel located in the center of the Klondike Gold Rush National Historic Park in the heart of downtown Skagway. Skagway is the 12th busiest cruise ship port in the word and we host over 15,000 guests in our facility during the short summer season (May-September). The staff enjoys plentiful opportunities for recreational activities such as hiking in some of the most spectacular scenery that Alaska has to offer. The support facilities include a 200 seat dining room, a 125 seat Bar and Grill, a small banquet and meeting room.
Why you should work at the Holland America Princess Westmark Inn Skagway?
- A once in a lifetime experience to live and work in the remote, Alaska wilderness!
- Great wage - $9.75 an hour and second job opportunities available!
- Couples and small groups of friends are encouraged to apply
- Endless opportunities for outdoor adventure! Try hiking, zipline, or kayaking!
- Employer provides housing for only $75 a week
|Positions||Wage per hour||Tips||Housing|
|Prep Cook||$ 9.75||No||$ 75 per week|
|Dishwasher||$ 9.75||No||$ 75 per week|
|Busser||$ 9.75||Yes||$ 75 per week|
|Resort Worker||$ 9.75||No||$ 75 per week|
|Groundskeeper||$ 9.75||No||$ 75 per week|
|Room Attendant||$ 9.75||No||$ 75 per week|